Sorry, this job opportunity is no longer active.
Embraer 145 | Aircraft Maintenance Engineer | URGENT
|Start date:||On going|
|Location:||South Africa Different locations|
We are pleased to inform you that we are recruiting Embraer 145 Line
maintenance engineer for our clients Solenta Aviation, for a three-
month renewable contract.
Term & Benefits
·Aircraft type: Embraer 145
· Contract Term: Three months (renewable)
· Positions: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
· Remuneration: $3,700- 5,500 per month depending on experience
· Roster Pattern and work hours: 3pm -3am 4 days on/ 4 days off/ 5
days on/ 5 days off rotation
With 2 months on duty and 1 month off
· Overtime Payment: provided
Transportation and accommodation provided for non-SA bases.
Desired Skills & Experience:
-A minimum of 4 years on type for Embraer 145
-Current on the Embraer 145
-ICAO type 2 rated or ICAO/EASA B1 and B2
Please apply here for evaluation. Also we have your background &
documents, with various new jobs every week, when applying here, we
will get back to you with suitable opportunities in the future.